Work with us
To provide administrative support functions for the Church.
Responsibilities include maintaining a warm and hospitable office space, conducting all church communications, answering church telephones, maintaining the church filing system, and many other tasks consistent with managing an office.
• Work is Part-time and Exempt.
• Criminal background check.
• Work will be conducted by a posted church schedule.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
• Knowledge of record keeping procedures.
• Knowledge of basic arithmetic and grammar.
• Knowledge of computers and software applications.
• Ability to establish and maintain filing systems, paper based and computer based.
• Ability to establish and maintain information in accordance with the guidelines of the United Methodist Church.
• Ability to provide directions to volunteers.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to use office equipment, including computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, etc.
• Ability to use Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe.
Two years experience in a secretarial or receptionist capacity preferred. Related education or experience may be substituted.